Financial Aid contact info
For assistance, contact: Financial Aid Office Garden City Community College 801 Campus Drive Garden City, KS 67846
(620) 276-9519 Ext. 519
(620) 276-9650 - Fax
Price of Attendance
FERPA - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Safe and Drug Free School Information
- Certain students may be subject to screenings and vaccination requirements.
- GCCC Allied Health Program TB Infection Control Plan
- Residential Life Immunization Policy
- EMST/Paramedic Immunization Policy
- Nursing: LPN Immunization Policy
- Nursing: RN Immunization Policy
Tuberculosis Prevention & Control
All GCCC applicants taking classes on campus are required to fill out a tuberculosis questionnaire (tb form) before being accepted. TB Questionnaires can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded to your account dashboard.
Fillable TB Questionnaire - if you answered YES to any of the questions, you are required to provide documentation of testing and evaluation by a healthcare provider before enrollment of classes at GCCC. TB-Certificate-of-Health-9-13.pdf
International Students: If PPD is necessary, international students are to submit proof of a PPD (tuberculin skin test) obtained after their arrival in the United States or obtain a IGRA (blood test) after their arrival in the United States, whichever is indicated by individual circumstances determined at time of testing.
- GCCC TB Prevention & Control Policy
- Tuberculosis Control Program | KDHE, KS
- GCCC TB Fact Sheet
- CDC TB Fact Sheet
Annual Crime Reporting Information
Consumer Information - General Information
- Copyrighted Materials
- GCCC catalog
- Refund Polices
- Student Grievance Appeals Process
- Accreditation information
- Accommodation Services
- Availability of Employees for Information Dissemination
- Municipal Audits
- Professional Licensure
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Voter Registration Information
State Performance Metrics
KBOR Institutional Profile
- Garden City Community College is governed by locally-elected officials and coordinated by the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR). For the KBOR institutional profile on Garden City Community College, please find the most-recent Community College Data Book on the KBOR web site.
- KBOR Higher Education Data Book
Transfer Feedback Reports
- The Kansas Higher Education Statistics (KHEStats) portal provides summaries of multiple institutional outcomes, including academic achievement data for Garden City Community College students when they transfer to public four-year universities in the state.
- KHEStats Portal
- Student Success Index
- KBOR tracks student completion and retention across public higher education institutions in its Student Success Index. To access the index, please navigate to the KHEStats portal and select "Student Success Index."
- KHEStats Portal
- Garden City Community College enters in to an annual performance agreement with KBOR, identifying key success indicators. To see the most recent Performance Agreement Report for GCCC and all public institutions in the state, please find the Performance Reports document on the KBOR web site.
- KBOR Performance Reports