Marketing, Advertising & Public Relations
- Promotes college programs, courses, events, and the campus as a whole
- Event coverage (photo & video)
- Social media posts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, BusterBiz App)
- Campus TV screen posts
- Newspaper or magazine ads
- Display (static) or video ads on websites
- Pre-Roll video ads - YouTube & other sites
- Digital audio/Internet radio ads
- Traditional radio ads
- Social media paid ads (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snap Chat, etc.)
- Geo-fenced ads (several options)
- Site re-targeting
- OTT - "over-the-top" severed over traditional closed television system
- CTV - "connected TV" - any smart TV or streaming device that plays video over the internet
- Traditional television ads
- And MUCH MORE! Contact Melody or Madilyn for more specialized options.
Strategic Communications to foster a positive relationship between GCCC, our students, our
community, and other supporters.
- Publishes press releases - news, accomplishments, and information
- Hosts community events/meetings
- Maintains a positive image for the college
Stock images are the property of GCCC and may only be used to promote the college
in a positive light. Stock image requests should be submitted a week in advance to
allow adequate time for pictures to be compiled. Use of stock images must be appropriate
and is subject to review.
*MAY REQUIRE FUNDS FROM REQUESTING DEPARTMENT
Processing times are subject to change. Size of projects and high volume design &
(beginning of semesters, in-service, special event planning, and maintenance on printers, computers, or other print shop equipment) may extend processing times.